Financial Aid

Monroe College students may be eligible for one or more types of financial aid in the form of federal and state grants, federal loans, work-study programs, and Monroe College grants and scholarships.

Each program has its own eligibility requirements based on federal, state, and/or Monroe College policies. To establish eligibility for financial aid, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and, upon request, provide additional required documentation.

Students must utilize the U.S. Department of Education’s website ( to complete the FAFSA. All applicants must obtain a Federal Personal Identification Number (PIN) by going to